The GDPR is much bigger than a lot of people realise, its scope covers almost everything you do.
We’ve interpreted the GDPR for you and created a practical, all-encompassing assessment to help you evaluate your GDPR compliance and recognise areas that represent a higher risk of non-compliance.
Our assessment asks you questions about all the things you need to take into consideration for each business process. This assessment will help you recognise the day-to-day processes your business undertakes in every area, identify the types of data you handle and map where it goes both inside and outside the business.
This assessment, once completed, will assist you in identifying areas requiring remediation.
This bundle includes:
- A GDPR Assessment (Excel Spreadsheet)
- Instructions and tips to help you get started
- 2 hours of time to clean up data
An assessment report compiled by Laven which:
- Is supplied in a presentable PDF format
- Identifies which areas increase the non-compliance risk for each process
- Compiles a list of all third parties that handle data on behalf of the business
This assessment is a tool which businesses can use to self-assess their GDPR compliance status and must not be interpreted as advice.